Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 425-822-5700
Scott McDonald and Associates PLLC

How Do You Stop a Car with a Stuck Gas Pedal? l Video demonstration

Comments (0)
Learn how to stop a car with a stuck gas pedal by watching this video.

If you have been injured in a Washington car accident because your car's gas pedal stuck you need to seek the advice of an attorney as soon as possible.  Automotive Product Defect claims require special handling.  An investigation of the accident scene and defective vehicle needs to be done promptly.  The defective vehicle needs to be secured in an unaltered state to preserve important evidence that may be key to your product defect case.  If you think you may have a product defect case call the experienced Washington Car Accident Attorneys at Scott McDonald And Associates, 425-822-5700 or email at [email protected].  

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.