7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Case
Order Your Free Book Today!
Read this book before calling another attorney or talking to the insurance company!
In this book you'll learn . . .
• What will the insurance company will try to do to defeat or reduce your injury claim?
• What are the 7 biggest mistakes that can wreck your case?
• Determine if you need an attorney and how to find a qualified
motorcycle injury attorney?
• What are 5 common errors to avoid with your doctors?
And much more!
Only Washington residents receive this book for free.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What is a motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 2: If you have a motorcycle injury accident case you are at war, even though you may not know it.
- Chapter 3: What is the basic legal process in a motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 4: What do I need to prove to win my motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 5: Can’t I just settle my case on my own? Do I really need an attorney for my motorcycle accident case?
- Chapter 6: How do I find and choose a qualified motorcycle accident attorney?
- Chapter 7: What a motorcycle injury accident attorney can do for you?
- Chapter 8: Washington state motorcycle laws of interest.
- Chapter 9: 7 biggest mistakes that can wreck your Washington motorcycle accident case.
- Chapter 10: Top ten common myths.
- Chapter 11: Five common errors to avoid with your doctors or other health care providers.
- Chapter 12: Why we wrote this book.
- Chapter 13: About our practice.
- Chapter 14: What cases we do not accept.
7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Case is loaded with information that is helpful to anyone who may have a motorcycle injury case. If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident and suffered a head injury, traumatic brain injury / brain damage, back problems, disc damage, spinal injury, broken bone, or other serious injury this book is for you.
Reviews . . .
"I saw your book at Lynnwood Cycle Barn and wanted the time to read it. I am a Motorcycle Collision Reconstructionist and a Motorcycle Police Officer. Your book was excellent, and I will send people your way when and if I have a chance."
Collision Analysis and Reconstruction
"[T]hank you for the prompt reply. First I must say I have fortunately not been involved in an accident. I was interested to finish reading your booklet, as I had started it at the reading area at Lynnwood Cycle Barn recently. When I saw your offer in a magazine I thought it was a perfect opportunity to have my own copy. I have received and read your booklet and found it very informative. I will keep it with me to refer to in the event I find myself in an unfortunate situation. Thank you again for sending the booklet so quickly."