1. Make any statement about what happened to anyone other than a police officer while at the scene of the accident.
2. Apologize to the other driver(s) for what happened, no matter who is at fault.
3. Sign anything in writing by the other driver purporting to summarize the facts of the accident.
4. Argue with the other driver(s) about what happened.
5. Have your bike repaired until you fully documented the damage including: taking photographs from every angle around the bike, obtaining a repair estimate from your local dealership, and ordering your free copy of “7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Case.”
6. Give the at fault driver’s insurance company a recorded statement.
7. Sign anything the at-fault driver’s insurance company sends you before reading the “7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Case.”