Seattle Bicycle Danger Zones Mapped By Seattle Times
Commuting to work by bicycle can be dangerous especially on some stretches of Seattle roads. The Times with local bike advocacy groups and local avid riders composed the list of following areas that are dangerous for bicycle riders in the greater Seattle area.
1. Ballard Bridge south end
2. Jackson street - ruts in road
3. University Bridge north end
4. Second Avenue
5. North Linden Street
6. "Missing Link" of Burke-Gilman Trail in Ballard
7. Sodo bike trail to nowhere
8. Burke-Gilman Trail at 25th Avenue NE
9. Bellevue gap in 520 trail
10. Marysville to Everett
Here's a link to a map of the bike accidents in 2006-2008 and a pdf map.
If you're hit by a car while riding your bicycle to work don't sign any forms or speak with the insurance adjuster before ordering our FREE book "The Guide To Washington Injury Cases." Learn your rights before you sign them away or say something you'll regret later.